Find a doctor with experience in diagnosing and treating headache disorders, including Chronic Migraine.

To locate one, choose one of the three options below.

Search by Postal Code

Search by Name

Please note you’ll need a referral from your family doctor to see a doctor who has expertise in diagnosing and managing headache disorders.